To receive an H-1B Visa, applicants must substantiate their specialty occupation and secure sponsorship from a U.S. employer. Applicants seeking an H1-B Visa must provide documentation in the following areas:
- Performance of a specialty occupation as indicated by one of the following educational requirements:
- A U.S. bachelor’s degree or higher, or equivalent foreign degree, related to the field
- An unrestricted license, certification, or registration allowing for immediate employment in the field
- A combination of education, experience, and training equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree or higher in the field.
- Receipt of a job offer within a specialty occupational field as evidenced by the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced education is required
- The degree requirement is indicative of industry standards and is necessary to perform the complex and specialized duties required by the position.
- A Labor Condition Application (LCA) and I-129 form filed by the applicant’s employer
The expert team of immigration attorneys at the Law Offices of Fariba Faiz have successfully helped countless clients attain H-1B Visas. We are knowledgeable about the requirements and documentation required by both employers and employees to receive an H-1B Visa for foreign professionals in specialty occupations.